What Do We Produce?
Firmametal develops products by combining its expertise in materials science and production technologies with high technology.
In this context;
- Scaffolding – formwork strength fasteners
Hydraulic turbine impellers and parts resistant to cavitation
- Armor and heavy machinery industry high strength parts for the defense industry
- Heat-resistant high-alloy special steels – highly corrosion-resistant special steels
- Product development and production is carried out in five main segments with high-tech casting, forging, press-casting, sheet metal pressing and precision processing techniques.
- High strength steel developed for the defense industry and energy sector can be obtained through R & D studies. Firmametal develops a product made of cryogenic steel that will withstand weather conditions of 50C ° and below.
Firmametal designs and manufactures sixteen different scaffolding system parts for a single customer. These parts consist of fasteners such as clamps and safety bolts, which are the most critical parts of a scaffold, which connect the scaffold and provide the scaffold to get power.
Firmametal makes the most advanced physical and design design, as well as material and production design, suitable for production and use of products.
In the development phase of the product:
- Which metal and alloy to use,
- Production recipe program,
- At what rate the elements will be targeted,
- Under what conditions it will be applied,
- Such as the physical requirements of the product at the production stage
The R&D processes including the details are under the responsibility of Firmametal.
Sensitive products that cannot be found in the market are produced specifically for the customer.
High technical competence and expertise are required in the development and production phase.
Where Do We Produce?
Firmametal continues its activities with its production facilities in Bursa and R&D Center in Istanbul Technopark.
While the critical final assembly assembly and sensitive operations are carried out in Bursa facilities, Technopark sheds light on the ecosystem as the R&D Center where research and development studies are carried out.
Istanbul Technical University in Turkey’s first specialized organized industrial (ITU) and Turkey’s Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK) R & D center, supports Firmametal the R & D and advanced technology oriented approach in a powerful way.
Firmametal is preparing to move to its new campus to be built on an area of 30 thousand square meters in Yalova Specialized Organized Industrial Zone.
In addition, the investment in the new logistics center in Hettenleidelheim, Germany is continuing.